Club Membership Details and Fees
We welcome members from all levels. The best way to join the club is to first sign on to the mailing list and attend the early season nets to meet all the members. We play both competitive (East of Scotland League: 50 overs on Saturdays and T20 cup games during midweek) as well as friendly (mostly T20 games midweek evenings and occasional 50 over friendlies).
- You will need to be registered with the East of Scotland League (as an official member of EUSCC) to play in the competitive games. We will help you with the registration as part of the membership (no additional fee) - just provide us with your address and contact details.
- All the cricketing kit will be provided for as part of the membership. You will need whites and appropriate shoes to play in the competitive games.
The membership fee structure is as follows (amount in brackets applicable to students and non-salaried):
- Annual Membership Subscription (only applicable if you play a total of 5 games or more): £25 (£15) [New policy this year to waive subscription fees for MSc students]
- Match Fees (50 over league games): Away Games (inclusive of lunch at opposition): £7 (£4). Home Games: £4 (£2) (You need to bring lunch for two).
- Match Fees (T20 and Evening Games): £3 (£2)
- Indoor Net Fees for 2 hours: £5 (£2)
- Outdoor Net Fees for 2 hours: £2 (£1)